Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 8, 2015- The Lord's light is all the light I need.

My orthopedic doctor bro in law once told me that I have an abnormal bone structure. From my flat feet all the way up. If we should fix all my skeletal problems it's going to be difficult. If only there's a way to just reformat it, it would have been better. From walking with a cane and having automated locked knees I have learned to deal with it. I now learned of a method to walk down hills with inclinations by walking sideways when before I do it inch by inch because my knees would automatically lock. When I walk and my knees would automatically snap to lock I used to fear it. Now I learned that the best method is to just kick your leg and the locked knee would unlock. No pain, just a snapping sound is all you'll hear and the kneecap would move from the side back to its normal position.
On top of that, my heart isn't in the best condition and well there are other health issues too. Physically, I'm a mess. My body, my soul and my emotions were a mess and they continue to bother me still. I have so many reasons to hate the world. So many reasons to hate this life of mine. So many times I wished to just not wake up the next morning. But, God had other plans.
So YES! We may pity ourselves for what we are going through. Life may seem so messy there's no way to escape it. It may seem so dark right now and perhaps it will continue to stay dark in your life but that shouldn't be the reason to just hate it. Learn to dance in the dark! The Lord's light is all that's needed.
So Yes! I am happy. Yes! I wish for long life. Yes! I rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment