Monday, June 22, 2015

June 18 Reflection. God cleansed me

As I got home, tucked my daughter to sleep, I reflected on God's ways in my life. It is true when God works in you He will finish it COMPLETELY. Got so amazed that upon declaration that I had been released from my chains something in me was taken away from me... That only thing that God had been reminding me to throw away from my life which I kept hidden because was too afraid to show it, too embarrassed to express to the Lord of my own miseries, God knew it and God wanted to fix it. In His amazing way things just happened in a way that I never ever imagined would happen. I faced my demon head on. I faced it and showed my fragility by accepting the consequence. By accepting ridicule. But instead of hate I was given love... such great love. And that love began the transformation.
Tonight I threw away that chain. I threw it in the ocean and its heaviness will let it go down into deep waters never to be seen again. I rejoice in the Lord! I can't stop my tears from falling. I rejoice! I am finally FREE!!! I can now serve the Lord fully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment