Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22 Reflection: I will keep my promise

"I will keep my promise." says the Lord. It may seem slow but God is working to make sure you will receive what He has promised. What may seem impossible will be made possible. In His time.

In my life... God promised to make a complete change for His glory.

From hating him, wanting to hurt him, strangle him, to embracing him with love... full of it.
From almost zero cash... to financial stability... Not at its fullest but much better and life is comfortable because we have more than enough.
From thinking about what the future holds, trying to open up my heart to be loved by another man if I do find Mr. Right, to opening up my heart again to the same Mr. Right. :) Naks!
From worrying about how he handles our finances, recently he gained back my trust on finances.
From bitterness towards my past, from childhood to adulthood, God used certain people to help me face them and heal fully. Moving on with no more bitterness. Just a great story as testimony on how He changes our hearts.
From feeling like a fraud to my own self... that despite my faith, I hide a part of me and can't let go, to finally letting go and God took it and threw it away and He set me free! This is beyond explanation. I am still in awe. :)
From family turmoils, anger circulates everyday in the house, to finally receive a father's blessing, to more patience and a big change in the atmosphere at home. Many times I noticed that instead of the usual lashing out, they are speaking calmly to each other... and so do I.

What's up in store?

-Leave and cleave for the last time... SOON :)

-Everyone in the family would go back to Him and all of us would live long and will spend eternity with Him.


I am amazed at how God worked in my life and the lives of the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment